Customer Relations Representative
Intrepid was founded to create a style of travel that could benefit both travellers and the places and people they visit. Almost 30 years later, this is still integral to who we are and what we do. As we’ve grown into the world’s largest adventure travel company, we’ve learned the more we grow, the bigger difference we can make in the world.
The Intrepid Group now comprises of four tour operator brands, more than 20 destination management companies, a not-for-profit foundation and over 1,800 global staff and leaders. In 2018 we became the world's largest travel B Corp, which means we're committed to being a business that benefits both people and the planet.
Just like any good journey, ours is still going - with new adventures and new friends along the way. And although we’re a bit larger these days, we’re still run by travellers, for travellers. And we always will be.
For more information, head to https://www.intrepidgroup.travel/
The Customer Relations Representative position primarily provides customer service to internal and external stakeholders in relation to customer feedback. Working closely with the Product, Sales and Support teams, as well as our DMCs and 3rd party Operators, this position facilitates timely and effective responses with direct customer contact, while also quickly facilitating correspondence regarding booking experience, on tour issues and managing post and pre tour customer feedback.
Who are you?
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills and experience in the UK & European market
- Experience with Customer relations or conflict resolutions preferred
- Strong administrative and organizational experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain composure under duress
- German language desirable
What will you be doing?
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints and feedback
- Manage the end-to-end process for excellent customer complaint resolution via all necessary contact channels (email, phone, letter, pre & post trip surveys, and social media
- To negotiate appropriate resolutions to complaints while maintaining company policy, brand integrity and exceptional customer service.
Applications close 17 May 2019
Please view the job description for more information